Academic Year 2014 - 2015
* Encourage positive attitudes through active participation.
* Improve general standards and promote constructive thinking.
* Appreciate teamwork and develop leadership skills.
* Develop a high level of self-discipline.
* Be responsible and accountable.
* Improve their communication and social skills.
* To qualify every student for entrance into colleges/universities around the world.
* To provide a well-rounded education emphasizing academic achievement, based on the mastery of English and mathematics.
* To enable students to acquire a firm command of a second language.
* To train students in logical reasoning and critical thinking.
* To enable students to sustain intellectual effort for long periods.
* To generate excitement for lifelong learning.