Dream International Schools will provide a diverse, rich and college preparatory education to all
students in a respectable, challenging and harmonious environment. This type of environment provides
the students with the opportunity to experience success and prepare them to participate in society effectively.
• Learning is the responsibility of the school, home and the community.
• Every person and every learner deserves to be treated with respect, even when there may be a disagreement.
• Our teaching strategies should provide equal opportunities for all students to meet and exceed the standards
for successful learning and living.
• Our school is a community with high expectations for excellent behavior from each and every member.
• Our school is a community that values education and knowledge and thereby, expects students use this
wisdom to make the world a better place for all.
Dream International Schools goals are to produce lifelong learners that are prepared to participate in society
as knowledgeable citizens equipped with the ability to communicate effectively with their surroundings.
Lifelong learners have the following traits:
• Highly qualified skills
• Challenging spirits and minds
• Highly developed team work ethics , valuing the democratic process
• Highly developed sense of responsibility and commitment
• Capable of meeting deadlines.
• Can be held accountable to their actions and commit to what they say.
• Creative thinkers and problem solvers.
Dream International Schools is a community of challenging and eager learners who cooperate and compete
together to acquire knowledge and develop their skills while honoring standards of excellence.
Dedication We recognize that our obligations go beyond our professional responsibilities. We devote
ourselves to a positive attitude, which enhances self-esteem for students, staff and families.
Responsibility We are responsible for the success of our students; the support for each other; and for
the support of our community.
We value and honor the individual perfection and diversity of our students. We encourage
creative talent and offer opportunities for such talent to excel.
Aptness We are committed to a strong and comprehensive educational program that nurtures students
within a responsible community and encourages academic aptitude and moral principles.
Motivation We offer pastoral care and employ professional strategies that induce students to become
independent life long learners.